(image generated through bighugelabs.com)

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Evanston Library Learns - final thoughts

I have enjoyed the program, and hope other people here have enjoyed it also, whether or not they were able to finish. There are a lot of tools out there. It's good to note that EPL is already using many of them: IM/Meebo, blogs, MyMediaMall, and the EPL presence on Facebook. Some tools that were new to me that I'll likely keep up with are Facebook, RSS feeds (I like catching the Tribune headlines and Evanston Review among other things), photos on Flickr or Facebook (when I have some new good ones to upload). I may also do a wiki for my school at some point. And of course the prizes are a nice incentive. Did I mention I have to win that iPod? (OK, I guess the flash drive and/or camera will do also...)

By the way, I'm hoping they leave the site and the blog links for everyone out there for a while. I didn't get a chance to read all of them lately, but would like to at some point.

TTFN,
Theo

1 comment:

laura said...

Congratulations on finishing! I better win some good prize, too!