(image generated through bighugelabs.com)

Saturday, October 4, 2008

EPL 18/19 - Online productivity tools and Web 2.0 awards tools

online productivity tools
These seem very cool in the right setting. I have a friend that planned her daughter’s wedding guest list through this. Both set of parents involved were able to collaborate on a spreadsheet to make a guest list – no need to e-mail back and forth and track versions!

web 2.0 tools
The seomoz site is great – I’ve bookmarked it. I have already used many of these tools, including craigslist, careerbuilder, pbwiki, wikispaces, GoogleEarth, iGoogle, Farecast, and of course others from ELL. Craiglist helped me quickly find a used bike when I wanted one (was able to narrow to specific parts of Chicago) and also helped me sell a pre-purchased hotel room in Manhattan to someone from Washington state! The new tool I explored is SpanishPod – I’ll check this out more once I own that iPod…

No comments: